Kronengruppen AS (Org nr. 989 249 770), a Norwegian limited company with business address Niels Abels gate 3A, 4012 Stavanger Norway, processes personal information of customers and other users of our digital services (“Services”). We respect your privacy and comply with applicable laws that are intended to protect you as an individual. Kronengruppen AS hereafter will be referred to as “Kronen Hotels”.
We strive for a high level of privacy. Kronen Hotels uses Personal Information primarily to manage, deliver, develop, and maintain Services, manage your reservations, enhance your experience of Services, and customize communication to your needs.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Kronen Hotels collects and processes personal data only to the extent allowed by law. The collection and processing can take place when using the Services, for example, when booking or otherwise during or after your stay.
2. INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT YOU THAT WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kronen Hotels collects Personal Information for multiple purposes. The personal information collected and the way they are obtained depends on the Services you use.
Kronen Hotels uses Personal Information to:
- manage, provide, and develop the Services,
- handle your reservations and bookings of Services,
- contact you, for example via call, SMS, Facebook Messenger, or email, or notify you regarding the status of your reservation or information about your reservation before, during, or after your stay,
- identify errors, enhance technology and be able to contact you in the event of any problems arising with a reservation or use of a Service,
- analyze and improve the quality and experience of the Services,
customize communication with you about our Services, such as by creating a profile and sending offers that fit the profile and you as a user of our Services,
- analyze statistics and use of our Services,
- give you better benefits and experiences by using the Services in other ways we think you will appreciate, or
- promote services and products, directly or indirectly, based on user behavior.
You may, at any time, request that Kronen Hotels stops processing your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting Kronen Hotels at email@example.com.
4. WHERE WE STORE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kronen Hotels may transfer Personal Data to third parties, such as a police or other public authority, in the case of investigating a criminal act, or Kronen Hotels is otherwise obliged to transfer such information pursuant to law or decision by public authority.
5. PROTECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kronen Hotels has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against e.g. loss, manipulation, or unauthorized access. We adapt our security measures to ongoing technological developments.
Kronen Hotels deletes personal data according to law. This means, for example, that Kronen Hotels deletes or anonymizes Personal Information when it is no longer necessary to process them. The purposes of our processing of your Personal Information are listed in section 3.
6. OTHER APPLICATIONS / WEBSITES
7. CHANGE, DELETION, AND REVIEW OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kronen Hotels ensures that each property receives clear guidelines regarding the processing of Personal Information and indicate what purpose Kronen Hotels will use Personal Information. If your personal information is changed, please inform Kronen Hotels in writing to the address given in section 10. Kronen Hotels is not responsible for any problems that may arise due to outdated or incorrect information if you have not informed us of the changes.
Kronen Hotels will, if you ask for it or Kronen Hotels detects it, correct or delete incorrect or incomplete information. You also have the right, free of charge, to receive printouts of your Personal Information being processed. Request for prints must be sent in writing to Kronen Hotels at the address given in section 10, shall be signed by you, and include name, address, telephone number and email address (used in communicating with Kronen Hotels). The prints will be sent to your specified address within one month after the request has been received by Kronen Hotels. How many times you can receive such prints may vary depending on where you are resident.
You may, at any time, withdraw your consent for further processing (not retroactively) of your Personal Information by contacting Kronen Hotels at the address given in section 10, after which Kronen Hotels will block such information for further processing. However, a withdrawal of consent does not affect action that Kronen Hotels has the right to make without your consent (e.g. to handle reservations you have made), but may result in inferior Services or make it impossible for Kronen Hotels to provide the Services.
If we sell, reorganize, or otherwise transfer all or part of our business, your Personal Information will be transferred at the same time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHAT DO WE USE FORECASTS FOR?
- We use Google Analytics to generate visitor statistics to our web sites and analyze their use of them.
How do i delete cookies?